Welcome to Huck Finn’s Playland! For the safety and pleasure of all of our guest we ask you that you follow and respect our park rules & regulations. Guests that violate these policies will be asked to leave the premises. Please review the park rules & regulations below.
Park Rules and Regulations
- CDC face mask policy in effect: Unvaccinated employees and guests over age 6 are REQUIRED to wear a face mask.
- The park is a non-smoking environment (no smoking will be allowed on or near the premises).
- Proper attire will be enforced at the management’s discretion (Proper footwear, shirts and pants or shorts).
- For safety sake, we ask for parents to take responsibility for their children at all times-no running allowed.
- Pets or animals are restricted except service dogs. Service dogs must remain on a leash at all times.
- Outside beverages or food are restricted.
- No alcohol is permitted on the park grounds.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or offensive behavior, including line-jumping and profanity, is strictly prohibited.
- The ride operations control the ride per park management guidelines. Operators have the right to deny access to their ride.