Come and enjoy a day for kids of all ages! Contact information and hours can be found on the Contact page. View the latest news and updates on the News page.
1 Ticket per ride.
- Train – 42″ unaccompanied.
- Little Wheel – 36″ minimum, 48″ maximum.
- Jets – 46″ maximum.
- The Umbrella (kiddie car ride) – 30″ minimum, 48″ maximum.
- Caterpillar – Children unable to hold themselves up must ride with an adult/chaperon.*
- 4×4 Trucks – 30″ unaccompanied, 60″ maximum (200 lb maximum per truck).
- Merry-Go-Round – Children under 36″ must be accompanied by an adult.
- Boats – 48″ maximum.
- Helicopter – 36″ unaccompanied.
- Red Baron – 62″ maximum (225 lbs maximum per plane).
- Rock-Spin-Roll – 30″ minimum.
- Roller Coaster – No one under 42″ may ride this attraction accompanied or not (one adult maximum per car).
- The Fun Slide – Must be 36″ to ride unaccompanied. Children 36″-42″ must ride with an adult.
2 Tickets per ride
- Scrambler – Must be 48″ to ride unaccompanied.
- Paratrooper – Must be 48″ to ride unaccompanied.
- Tilt a Whirl – Must be 44″ to ride unaccompanied.
- Ferris Wheel – Must be 48″ to ride unaccompanied.
- Octopus – Must be 48″ to ride unaccompanied.
* Children unable to hold themselves up cannot ride the attractions by themselves. If the ride accommodates, they may ride with a chaperon who must also pay a ticket(s). All chaperons on all rides require a ticket(s). Infants are not allowed on major rides.