Hours of Operation
Three 2 and a half-hour play periods will be available each day – 10:30am – 1pm, 2pm – 4:30pm, and 5:30pm – 8pm. Reservations are required with a $19.95 registration deposit. There is a maximum of 6 guests per reservation. Deposits can be used towards the purchase of wristbands or tickets once you arrive at the park. Wristbands are $19.95 and are only valid for your reserved play period. Wristbands allow for unlimited rides during your selected play period. Wristbands cannot be shared and are valid for a single guest only. Deposits are not refundable for no-shows or cancellations without a minimum of 48-hour notice. If the park closes due to inclement weather, deposits will be refunded. Deposits and reservations are not transferable. Wristbands will allow for unlimited rides during your reserved play period.
How do play period reservations work?
- Reservations are required with a deposit of $19.95
- There is a maximum of 6 park guest per reservation
- You will receive a confirmation email with your reservation information
- Bring a printed copy or digital email of your email reservation confirmation to the park
- Once you arrive, you can use your deposit towards the purchase of tickets or wristbands which allow for unlimited rides during your reserved play period
- Wristbands are $19.95 and are only valid during your reserved play period
- One wristband per person. No sharing
- Each play period has a limit to the number of park attendees
Already have Playland Tickets?
If you have already purchased a 2020/2021 Ticket Voucher for this season, please fill out this form to request your play period. You may choose up to 3 preferred dates and times for your reservation. If we can schedule your play period for one of your preferred dates and times, we will send you an email confirmation. If we are unable to reserve your play period during your preferred time, we will contact you directly. Tickets are only valid for the season purchased.
- Tickets and wristbands will be available for purchase at the park during each play period.
- No refunds, no cancellations, and no rescheduling permitted.
- Deposits will be refunded if the park closes due to inclement weather.
Please note: No refunds, no cancellations, and no rescheduling permitted. Deposits will only be refunded due to inclement weather.